TIB: Vector Graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Vector Graphics

     I'm working on vector based images. Basically one draws what they
want with lines, circles and text. The program keeps a list of strings
that store what it is points, drawing mode, and the text, if needed. When
the images is drawn the whole thing is plotted back. You will be able to
compile it into a program of its own (Either lightening fast or slowed
down so you can see it drawing (They are roughly the same size)) or use
the vector engine. It is about 97% done and I need some suggestions on
the capabalities you would want (and in the editor) and what use you put
it to so I can make the best possible use of space and time. Thanks.

Happy Holidays,
Michael