Re: TIB: Vector Graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Vector Graphics

I have already done a number of programs illustrating similar
concepts-Vector, List, Matrix, and String based images, as well as vector,
list, and string based matrixes, and string based lists and vectors.  I have
also recently finished a two-diminsional string array program and am
currently working on the one and three diminsional versions

-Peter