Re: TIB: Data exchange Basic-Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Data exchange Basic-Fargo

<< a given address to a given buffer( it works nice ). But as I know about the
 +module that is available from the second quarter of 1998 I do not really
want
 to rewrite all the necessary IO-routines and so have the question: Has
anybody
 here on the list written routines to exchange data between an assembler-
 subroutine and a main program written in basic? That would be fine, as IO and
 extensions ( use of a memory-scanner, searching in memory, perhaps debugging
on
 the ti ) then could be implemented more easily.
 		AK

Do you realize this is a TI-BASIC list?