Re: New T-85 user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New T-85 user

> On 13 Jul 1997 00:17:33 GMT, "Reinier Zwitserloot"
> <R.Zwitserloot@btinternet.com> wrote:
> >Naw, don't get a 86 yet. Doesn't run anything right now. Unless you call
> >TI-Basic noteworthy. yes, it has loads of mem, and yes, I bloody well want

Actually there is quite a bit of software available for the TI-86 just
from http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86.  Not as much as for the 85, but the 85
has been around for years and the 86 is brand new.  I just had the need to
replace my 85 (put it down in the library and walked away for 3 minutes
and some bastard stole it) and I decided to go with the 86 since it has a
lot of nice features the 85 does not, as well as better assembly support.

Sincerely,
Christopher B. Zydel
System Administrator
Toof, Inc.
admin@toof.net

"'Love' is a condition in which your happiness depends upon the
                        happiness of another."