Re: New T-85 user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New T-85 user

On 13 Jul 1997 00:17:33 GMT, "Reinier Zwitserloot"
<R.Zwitserloot@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Naw, don't get a 86 yet. Doesn't run anything right now. Unless you call
>TI-Basic noteworthy. yes, it has loads of mem, and yes, I bloody well want
>that :-P. But it doesn't run ZShell now, and will never will because it's
>impossible, not just techically, but, plain impossible. Not if you had all
>the resources in the world would you be able to make the ti-86 eat zshell
>progs, unless you begin adding hardware, which pretty much defeats the
>purpose.
>(Ie: if you are spending money, might as well BUY an 85.)

Personally, I say BFD to the 86 not being able to run ZShell.  I never
installed ZShell on my 85 because the only programs that I've seen for it
were games.  I have nothing against games, but I'm simply not interested
in them. I would MUCH rather have the additional memory -- 32K is just too
little ram.

Follow-Ups: References: