Re: Storing and retrieving formulas?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Storing and retrieving formulas?

Did you know, by using the POLY function, you have the quadratic equation
built into the calculator?  There are reasons for programs that may
simplify answers, etc, but if you just want a answer, POLY will do it.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8210/
Always be nice to your enemies, just in case your friends turn out to be
a bunch of bastards.