Re: New T-85 user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New T-85 user

You have bought a calculator.  It's just one of the best you can buy. (If you've
still got the receipt, take it back and get an 86.  It's worth it.)
>Where can I update my knowledge about programming the TI-85?
Try looking at source code from ticalc.org
>Can I also program it in ASM and how can I learn this?
Yes, but you'll need ZShell.  Get it from ticalc.org.  To learn, follow the link
off the ZShell page to Jimmy Mardell's ZShell school.
>How can I download the programs from the net to the TI-85?
You'll need the graphlink cable and some software.
>Is there a download-software and maybe an instruction to make a cable on
>the net?
Yes, there is.  You should find all the homebrew info on ticalc.org's link page.
>What else do I have to know to become an TI-85 expert?
You'll find out by using it.  It also helps to have a lot of idiot classmates
that own them, too.

James D. Yopp, Jr.
jyopp@pobox.com
"Time is the fire in which we burn."