[A92] 24K limit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] 24K limit

Well, I've got the ANSI C forth I alluded to earlier built.  However, it's
38K.  How do I bust out of my program-size limits?

Another question.  When I run the EXEpacked-executable, I get Illegal
Instruction errors.  They occur somewhere in or before the start of the
"main" routine, and it's just straight C.  I was under the impression that
the C compiler was supposed to prevent things like "Illegal
instruction."  Thoughts?  Perhaps it's the effect of expanding a really big
program into memory and then entering it?

Cliff Biffle

Follow-Ups: References: