[A92] Re: Can you guys give me some TIGCC source, please?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] Re: Can you guys give me some TIGCC source, please?

>Yes, I got the newest version of TIGCC (IDE), but the more examples the
>better.
>(+examples=+knowledge)

You might be interested then in my latest posts on TICALC.ORG.  I'd try to
send you the zips directly, but e-mail from here at school is often unreliable.
The one you'd probably learn more from is More, in the 92+ Misc. Asm.
Programs section.  I admit it's not very well commented, but it shows how
to access files using a filename string passed as an argument, and a simple
way to do word-wrapped text.  I'll be happy to answer comments on the
source (if they're simple enough that I can answer 'em--I'm new to C myself.)

>Do you know why W'98 crashes ALMOST everytime?
>If randomizer<0.99 then crash

LOL...haven't seen that before.

Cliff Biffle

Follow-Ups: References: