[A92] Re: Can you guys give me some TIGCC source, please?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] Re: Can you guys give me some TIGCC source, please?

Yes, I got the newest version of TIGCC (IDE), but the more examples the
better.
(+examples=+knowledge)

Wouter

*****
Do you know why W'98 crashes ALMOST everytime?

It is written this way:

If randomizer<0.99 then crash