Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

Firepower5@aol.com wrote:
> maybe the 92 already has these, I just got it and haven't read the whole
> manual:
> CyclePic(T,L,P): T is times to cycle, L is length of display for each picture,
> P is the picture variables
> GoHome: when used just before an EndPrgm goes to the Home Screen (not PrgmIO).
> GetHome(): captures data from home screen

The TI92 allredy has a function such as your CyclePic.
GoHome can be programmed in TI-Basic, like that (I'm out of TI-Basic
programming for some time, so I'm not completely sure whether this
example will work, but I _know_ that I got it somehow working)

define GoHome()=prgm
   setmode ("Split1App", "Home")
endprgm