A92: MultiASM v2.0 -- A truly "value"-able tool

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: MultiASM v2.0 -- A truly "value"-able tool

Hey all you MultiASM users:

Just when you get used to version 1.4, I turn out a
brand-new version.  (At least I waited until the next
year!)  :)

Version 2.0 is a complete re-build from scratch.  The
web site is completely revamped, and all of the details
can be found there.

http://www.inlink.com/~mozart/MultiASM/

The latest binary is there, and I have submitted it
to ticalc.org if you wish to obtain it there.

Thank you all for your support with this project,

P.S. I apologize for the "pun" in the subject.  You
will understand it when you see what new features are
available in Version 2.0!

====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)
E-Mail: SeracOhw24@msn.com