Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

In a message dated 1/2/99 8:37:22 PM Central Standard Time, TurboSoft@aol.com
writes:

> What l'm talking about are Basic functions that have Assembly code -- They
>  would be like a regular function on the calculator, but be written in
>  assembly.
Here are some ideas:
Write: a command that writes to a program, text file, or other.  very useful
for doing high scores or personalization in BASIC.
LPrint: already discussed.
WaitKey: waits for a key to be pressed (better than Pause). to save space.
AskVar "title","msg",var: Gives a pop-up dialog box with the title, "title" a
message, "msg" and an input box for the variable, var.  Also to save space.

maybe the 92 already has these, I just got it and haven't read the whole
manual:
CyclePic(T,L,P): T is times to cycle, L is length of display for each picture,
P is the picture variables
GoHome: when used just before an EndPrgm goes to the Home Screen (not PrgmIO).
GetHome(): captures data from home screen

Rob Hornick