Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

Before I started with Fargo, I programmed very much TI-Basic. The last
big program was a real Chess program, but it needed half an hour to
calculate a good move, this was the reason for me to search for an
assembly shell.

The idea about the getfolds and getvars functions sounds great. If
somebody sends me a description about LIST variable's format I
will do it. (The only formats I know are TEXT, FARGO PRGM and STR)