LF: Communal Library (for lack of a better name)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 05 Dec 1996 20:11:01 EST, you wrote:

>I think that we should make a change in a library so that the contrast
>CAN be changed inside of a program.  However, I think that the change
>should be made in a MAJOR library, one that most programs use.  It is
>really a pain when you install this new program and you find that a
>library or two is missing.  I think that there should be as few libraries
>as possible.  If only the programmer would put the library in with
>another major library, and then send it to the list and TI-calc.org for
>an official release.  Oh well, just my thoughts that might give others
>ideas...   Stephen Grigg    grigg@juno.com

Maybe we should start a communal library, named, say, FARGO.92P. If
people think this is a good idea, I'll volunteer to be the
coordinator, taking submissions, adding them, and uploading it to
ticalc.org. How does that sound? Anyone who wants can submit functions
to me and I'll add them and release it.

-Tim

--
Tim Gerla -- timg@climax.polaristel.net -- Tyball@irc