Re: LF: Newbie alert! Aaugh!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Newbie alert! Aaugh!

On Fri, 06 Dec 1996 21:49:59 -0500, you wrote:

>OK, I'm new to the list, and to Fargo, so bear with me here.  I have a
>question.
>What do I do to get started making my own programs in assembly code?  I
>have already downloaded the 68000 instruction set manual.
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
Take a look at my Fargo Programming page available from the url in my
sig. There are a few tutorials and books listed there. Also, take a
look at other people's code, and changing small things, and see what
those changes do. Good luck!

-Tim

--
Tim Gerla    |   timg@climax.polaristel.net -==(UDIC)==-