Re: LF: This just in.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: This just in.

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Christopher Poole wrote:

> > What about some kind of calibrating program for grayscale/bw-screen
> > That kind of program would save a lot of diamond- +/-:es.. ;)
>
> Actually, the greyscale programmers could use routines similar to those
> in BContrast to adjust the contrast up or down a notch before the
> program starts, and then restore it afterwards.

Again, only 70kilos of ram space in disposal, so it isn't very efficient
to attach such a adjusting capability into every program..
If contrast is adjusted by notch-basis, it doesn't take battery condition
into account. I think it's better to make an exact adjustment.

 -Ipe
 [ http://www.kotakk.fi/~y95silso ]

Follow-Ups: References: