Re: A86: Compression Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Compression Program

yes - basically, there would be a sort of 'Custom Manager' for the 86.
It would allow you to activate/deactivate the int/on/off/slink;
load/unload each type of (sqrt)program, eliminating unnecessary overhead
from each one; and also remove the temporary variables that we were
talking about. I think that's what I'll call it - 'manage86'

--