RE: A82: Poll

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Poll

I think you should just make a couple versions or make it so you can select
the mode (like choose between DOS Edit mode and Notepad mode) inside a menu.

I think you need to have "skip to next/previous word" that you can do with
Ctrl + Left/Right in Notepad and DOS edit.

Also, make a custom menu with 5 or 10 selectable commands with the function
keys might be good too.

-crashman

> Actually I was going to try to use up as many keys as I could for
> actually typing characters. Special functions would be
> invoked through a combination of key presses, a la Emacs. I could
> also include a little menu so Edit and Notepad users
> would feel right at home too. :)
> Right now, these are how some of the keys are mapped:
> Arrows - Move cursor
> [TRACE] - PageUp
> [GRAPH] - PageDown
> [2nd]+[LEFT] - PageLeft
> [2nd]+[RIGHT] - PageRight
> [WINDOW] - Home
> [ZOOM] - End
> [2nd]+[TRACE] - Go to beginning of file
> [2nd]+[GRAPH] - Go to end of file
> [MODE] - Toggle word wrap
> [X,T,0] - Toggle font (between regular and DOS)
> [2nd]+[DEL] - Toggle insert/overwrite mode
> [Y=]  - Invert the screen
> [DEL]  - Delete character
> [CLEAR] - Backspace
> [ENTER] - Return (make a new line)