From: "Jeremy Wazny" <j.wazny@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au>
To: <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Cc: <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 06:09
Subject: Re: A82: Poll
<snip>
The nice thing about the calc is that there are a good number of
non-character keys and you can be sure each one has the same keypad. The
best move would be to leave the full-screen text view as it is, and add
features via the otherwise useless keys. For example:
y= skip cursor left a "word" (until it reaches whitespace)
graph same, but move right
zoom bring up a prompt and allow the user to enter a line number to
skip to
trace allow user to enter a word to search for
<snip>
-Jeremy

Follow-Ups: References: