From: "Hideaki Omuro" <crashman@crashware.lfx.org>
To: <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2000 17:23
Subject: RE: A82: Poll

I think you should just make a couple versions or make it so you can select
the mode (like choose between DOS Edit mode and Notepad mode) inside a menu.

I think you need to have "skip to next/previous word" that you can do with
Ctrl + Left/Right in Notepad and DOS edit.

Also, make a custom menu with 5 or 10 selectable commands with the function
keys might be good too.

-crashman

<snip>