[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

Well, I'm not much of a programmer in C, but a typical calculator can be the
"router" with some simple software.  This program has to be active and bresent
on all calcs, but just remeber, It isn't the hub the does all of the routing,
there are the routing softwares!