[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

> You can get old rom versions totally legal from ti-cares@ti.com if you ask
> nicely.
> At least that is what I have been told, never tried that before either
> since I already have almost all romversions..

I know that you can get the files to send an OS to a calculator (and I don't think VTI can upgrade
an OS from that), but I'm pretty sure that's all they'll give you.  If you have an 89, then this
isn't really a problem, but if you don't, I think any way you emulate one is illegal.

jeff