[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 00:48 2001-04-12, you wrote:
>I know that you can get the files to send an OS to a calculator (and I
>don't think VTI can upgrade
>an OS from that), but I'm pretty sure that's all they'll give you.  If you
>have an 89, then this
>isn't really a problem, but if you don't, I think any way you emulate one
>is illegal.

We were talking about the 89 now though.
I don't know where VTI came in, we talked about upgrading ti89s. (maybe
downgrade too)
Any way you emulate isn't illegal. you can take the rom from your own calc
and use in the emulator for example.
Anyway, there is a lot of laws that I don't care about. This is one of
them. (I did though stop distributing roms when they asked me too)
I'm sure there are laws you don't care about too.
Laws are made by people, not the other way around. Never forget that.

///Olle
(sorry for that offtopic stuff, I hope I havn't started some long thread :)

Follow-Ups: References: