[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

From: "Social Outcast" <sjaguar13@ureach.com>
> Where can I get ROMS for VTI?

If you care to look, roms are not difficult to find.

> Also, cal doesn't work. I tested
> the link with cal on all the com ports, it said link failed. If
> it lights up and everything, doesn't it work? Is it the hard
> ware or soft ware?

Sounds to me like your hardware has a problem.  The light
does not necessarily indicate a good link.  Check your
schematic and make sure that you have everything connected
correctly.  Then swap the two data lines to the calc and
try it again just to be sure you didn't confuse anything.

DK