[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

Where can I get ROMS for VTI? Also, cal doesn't work. I tested
the link with cal on all the com ports, it said link failed. If
it lights up and everything, doesn't it work? Is it the hard
ware or soft ware? I have a TI-83 Plus, there isn't many
linking programs out there for it. What should I do?

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, David Knaack (dknaack@genetech.net)