[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

Well, to be honest, thats exactly the same
results I got with a serial link I know to
be good.  I was never able to get VTI to
dump a ROM for me.  I just downloaded the
ones for my calcs from the internet.

I would recommend getting a different program
that uses the serial link and verify that you
can use it to transfer files to your calc.
Then at least you know your link is good.

Download about 3 of them, some of the ones
out there are total crap.  And while testing,
configure them for various ports, at least
one (cal, a dos based program which works
pretty well most of the time) has the port
names backwards in its configuration.

DK
From: "Social Outcast" <sjaguar13@ureach.com>