Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

From: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
> There are different models, and the 603 isn't that good.  The 103L is
> better.

Yep, and one of them will just about make the $25 minimum :)

>There are also different part suffixes.  -4AI means its 4MHz and
> comes in a weird package.

Heh, the SSOP, the smallest package.  5.3mm wide in this case. I think I'm
going to have to break down and get some new tips for my soldering iron for
that one, assuming its even possable to solder it down without frying it.

> They say "Minimum order", but they've never enforced it when I purchase
> stuff...  Maybe its just because they look at my order history.  :)

Must be, cuz they complained when I tried to get a $18 order.

Grant, I don't suppose you have a couple extra 2323's I could buy? I'd like
to try working with them, but I don't really want to spend another $25 bux
in parts just so I can get one.

>>I think a clock of 1MHz should be about right, so I could use a 4MHz or so
>>crystal and divide by 4.  Does it sound like I'm on the right track here?
>
>Yes.  Much cheeper than buying a high accuracy clock for $10.

Great, one thing tho.  How do I go about dividing down the clock?
Presumably I'll need some kind of counter for that?

Thanks
DK

Follow-Ups: References: