Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: More AVR Qs

>From: PerErik Klarenfjord <el8klap@cse.kau.se>
>> Where can you buy the $11 AVR ?
>
>I'll sell you a AT90S1200 AVR for $11 ;)
>
>Check www.insight-electronics.com
>Click on 'on-line ordering', then 'check on part prices'.
>Enter ATMEL, MICRO and 'mega' for the search.
>
>The mega603L-4AI is $16.35 each.  Minimum $25 order.
>
>I don't know where else you can get them.  Grant, where
>do you find them cheaper?

There are different models, and the 603 isn't that good.  The 103L is
better.  There are also different part suffixes.  -4AI means its 4MHz and
comes in a weird package.

They say "Minimum order", but they've never enforced it when I purchase
stuff...  Maybe its just because they look at my order history.  :)

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: