Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

ehm..  That was about what I meant.  There is no isp that Both cost something
hourly, AND cost something to call to.
either they are free, and you have to pay for a local call, or they are on a
toll free number, and costs something an hour to call to.
The difference in price isnt much though, It is more a question of who is
sending you the bill :)

//Olle