TI-H: WAY off topic...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: WAY off topic...

Hello again...

New problem for the week... that is if you know anything about visual basic.

I'm writing a little screen application program(hard to explain everything its gonna do) for my computer, but the problem I'm having is that I need to know if the mouse moves for a certain period of time, so the screensaver part doesn't activate... yes, I can use the one that windows includes, but its really going to be for a dimming routine (like MacDim), before the screen saver activates. Anyone have any idea how to return the mouse position in vb? I was going to do a compare between 2 values (like if X1 is different than X2, then brighten the screen cuz the mouse moved, etc...), but can't get a value for where the mouse cursor is on the screen or in the form... anyone have any ideas? (no, I'm not going to write the program in a different language)

-Jeff D
jeffd@wwnet.net