Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

Toshiba already makes this product.  I believe IBM has one, as well as
Gateway, Dell, Compaq, NEC...  In fact, I believe that TI already makes
their own as well...

Chris Lambert
EMAIL:  clambert@ieee.org
Member of Geneva College IEEE
Head of Marvin Project, robotics design team
URL1: www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6869
URL2: www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/9394

*** Ever stop to think and forget to start again? ***