Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

yeaaa.... ok
and while we are at it I would like 3 dimensional organic proccessing,
a trig or two of holographic memory, a 4.8 Ghz data link, a satalite
uplink
um.... and a drink holder....

JUST BUY A PDA

> >*    color screen
>
> That would be nice
>
> >*    sound
>
> Limited usefulness for a calculator, but should be cheap, so why
not.

> >*    infrared/radio transmission
>
> That would be very nice, much better than a wired link port.
>
> >*    perhaps a cartridge interface for memory addition that adds
itself to
> the normal[..]
> >*    modem???
> >
> >Any additions (reasonable; i.e. no GPS) or reasons why any of these
things
> wouldn't work
>
> How about a PC Card slot?  That would give you the capability to add
memory,
> modems, GPS, data acqisition and control (which covers just about
> everything)
> whatever you wanted to find or write a driver for.

Follow-Ups: References: