TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

Since the list has been DEAD lately, and the fact that I'm pretty board.  BTW, what is
with this car computer with an infrared remote (why don't you just wire a keypad to the
keyboard port! It'd be difficult to drive and mess with a remote at the same time). I
was wondering whether anybody has heard anything on a new calc, and what features would
it have (or what we'd like it to have).  My ideas are:

*    color screen
*    sound
*    infrared/radio transmission
*    HUGE memory (1 meg or more)
*    an expansion port (like the 92's. The link port is a piece of crap for adding
stuff.)
*    perhaps a cartridge interface for memory addition that adds itself to the normal
memory's size (i.e. you don't have to copy the files of the cartridge). The cartridge
would also be useful for other things; it'd be similar to the SPinTerface (The Rich
Files Website.)
*    modem???

Any additions (reasonable; i.e. no GPS) or reasons why any of these things wouldn't work

BTW, when will TI release a USB GraphLink, or has anybody made a usb link similar to the
serial or parallel.

--
Sincerely,
Ryan P. Caron