Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

>(why don't you just wire a keypad to the
> keyboard port! It'd be difficult to drive and mess with a remote at
the same time).

your right thats why my > $3000 dollar system uses an IR remote....
jackass.  Think before you speak.

besides there is no logic behind what you just said... beacause
the only difference between a keypad and an IR remote is the wire
that is all tangled in your feet... think about it...

and as for your calculator ideas....
they suck.... its one thing to add a modem to an 85 or 92 yourself
for the fun of it... but to want TI to make a calculator with a
modem???
what the hell is wrong with you, just go buy a palmtop like everyone
else...
cause guess what, thats what you just asked for ...
and dont give me crap like "its too expensive"
how much you think it will cost if TI make that "calculator" you
want.?
get a job....

"*    color screen
*    sound
*    infrared/radio transmission
*    HUGE memory (1 meg or more)
*    an expansion port (like the 92's. The link port is a piece of
crap for adding
stuff.)
*    perhaps a cartridge interface for memory addition that adds
itself to the normal
memory's size (i.e. you don't have to copy the files of the
cartridge). The cartridge
would also be useful for other things; it'd be similar to the
SPinTerface (The Rich
Files Website.)
*    modem???
"