Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

OS X has been maturing for 10 years, so it has been done right. And
if I really wanted to (I can't stand it, it is the stupidest thing) I
could add the ability to control everything on my mac with keyboard
commands, the only thing I cannot control out-of-box is the Menus.
And the MacOS was not designed to be used without a mouse.

At approximately 1:02 PM -0500GMT on the day Earth People call
6/30/99, Sandman declared:

>Thats great if you like the PSX's aging graphics and games.  The only game
>I really like on the PSX that isn't available on other platforms is Gran
>Turismo.  As I said, I don't play games much, and when I do, I usually
>don't play many popular ones.  As far as sitting back with the keyboard,
>I'm not refering to DOS, I refering to any program, almost all of them
>have keyboard shortcuts so you don't have to touch that damn mouse.  Mac
>OS X looks promising, if its done right.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.