Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

MacOS 8.x has multitasking, so it no longer does this. And I you knew
how to use a mac, you can get out of any crash safely. ees is my
lover.

At approximately 6:15 PM +0200GMT on the day Earth People call
6/30/99, Olle Hedman declared:

>An OS that locks up your entire system when you copy a file, or chrashes
>everything when one app goes down sucks, no matter who made it.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: