-----Original Message-----
From:	owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of David Knaack
Sent:	Friday, January 08, 1999 11:18 PM
To:	TI Hardware
Subject:	Fw: TI-H: Radio switch

From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
>How fast up/down and whats your d/l limit before you have to pay extra?

Upload speed is 768kbps, and the hardware supports up to 27Mbps
download, but I think the system will be limited to 10Mbps.
Naturally this is peak sustainable, actual speeds will depend on
the hardware, the system load and the speed of the site sourcing
the data.

Service info hasn't mentioned any data limitations, but its not complete
yet either, I expect they hide that data until you get your bill :)

DK

Follow-Ups: References: