Re: TI-H: Re: Free help with calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Free help with calculators

hmm, what a waste of time sleep is... anyway, why have i not got any mail for
about a week and then all of a sudden i get about 30 messages... why doesnt
someone start a good argument like mac vs pc etc...or a good OT while theres
nothing happening...Just a thought :)

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> No actually, we never go to sleep. :)  Believe it or not, there are
> timezones....
>
> Bryan

Follow-Ups: References: