Re: TI-H: Re: Free help with calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Free help with calculators

sleep is a virtue just like programming, distroying (accidently)
computers/calculator/anything eletronic, email, 24/7 help (which is
iimpossible because to be exact there are 23hrs and somewhere around 56 min
in a day), and language.
I know there are time zones but I'm in the Pacific time zone so...
...while its 10 here it about 3 over in eastern.  I just figured that
staying up for the whole night isn't that good for you.

hey slight question what is the cheapest/fastest way to network computer
(using a LAN type system).

Bernard

Follow-Ups: References: