Re: TI-H: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

No I didn't. I just remove the AAA batteries and then put it back. Will it
help if I remove the backup batteries also? Oh gosh!! I just send it back
through local carrier couple minutes ago........ and it's now close already
after 5:30pm. But wait a minute, I described my problem to TI support
department and they told me to send it back for replacement. If removing the
backup batteries seemed to be working then why don't they tell me to do so?

Thanks

"FusionWEB Design Co." wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Did you remove your memory backup batteries??
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
> http://www.fission2.com/support

Follow-Ups: References: