Re: TI-H: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

heh.. they probably tell everyone to send it back :)
You should always try with removeing the backup. I don't even have mine in it.
On the 89 you can do some keypress thingey (not the left right 2nd on) without
the backup battery, when you put in the batteries, and then you don't have to
wait with the batteries out. I think it was ( or something.

//Olle