Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

David Knaack wrote:

> From: J D <starkruzr@hotmail.com>
> > AOL used to be called Quantum BBS (or some such); back then I believe it
> was
> > all text.  No, strike that - I remember now - it was text and RIP :)
> > Remember RIP?
>
> Are you sure on that Quantum BBS?  I'd like to look it up and see
> what I can find out about AOL's history.

I have a disk that came with a Commodore 128 in 1985 that has
Quantum Link software on it.  I'll try and make some screenshots
if the disk is still good.

-John

--
Is porous when you kill your neighbours? I really hope so, else
this will be difficult to explain. - Stik