Re: TI-H: Linux link software. (Sex, money, drugs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software. (Sex, money, drugs)

What I meant is can a windows compiler only compile for one platform?
One Target? I have CodeWarrior Pro 2 in my hands and it has and IDE
that can target MacOS, MagicOS (one of the CW releases did, not sure
if this one does), Win 9x/NT and Java, I can get more thingies that
allow it to do RedHat, BeOS, PlayStaion, and PlamOS and Newton.

Heck, even REAL Basic lets me target Mac PPC, Mac 68k, Windows 9x and
Java and it does BASIC! (Well, not basic but an object oriented BASIC
like thingy, its real easy to learn.

And by the way, QT 4 supports MP3s which means I can play bloody mp3s
in SimpleText, Eudora and even Microsoft Word (if I so choose).

At approximately 10:45 AM -0500GMT on the day Earth People call
4/9/99, David Knaack declared:

>Hate to break this too you guys, but Windows doesn't compile anything,
>its an operating system, not a compiler.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: