Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

1) This is an easy crack on Grant.  I'm not making it :)
2) We'd all need scanners, and I'm actually evolving well beyond the
lowly calc to better systems.
3) Microdrives are nice, but the cost is ridiculous.

One last thing:  Grant, you seem to know what you're doing for the most
part.  Track down the people developing the CD^3, a  CD-based MP3
player.  They're using a touchscreen and slackware-like custom Linux
distro.  I'd help, but a friend of mine who is on the team was kind
enough to tell me that he's dealing with idiots.  I can't deal with
them, but maybe you have better people skills, and they REALLY need some
help, or else it becomes vaporware.
Oh yeah, and can anyone point me to any ME/Robotics sites?  I'm trying
to build a large scale biped walking platform.
Thanks,
CK

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >there is one stereotypical nerd in my school... he has no common sense
> >though.. he brags about the fact that he loves microbiology in PE.  he's got
> >problems.
>
> There is one like that at my school...  :)
>
> >hmm.. just because it would be funny lets make a site where everyone on this
> >list can submit a picture of themself? there would be a huge page with
> >thumbnails and crap..
>
> That would be cool...
>
> >also... has anyone gotten any microdrives free from IBM? do they give them to
> >developers? (if you anser those questions re-name the title of the message.)
>
> havn't tried...

Follow-Ups: References: