Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

> Others see games, such as Dying Eyes and FFX4, and want them.  All of
>  the sudden, I'm TI tech support.  I was the only person to have brought
>  Aurora to my high school, and suffered dearly.  Same for a lot of
>  games.  What happens?  I see a bunch of ppl turning into mindless idiots
>  because 82/85 ASM is a HACK.  They can't figure out how to delete a
>  program, or the concept of a volatile memory backup, and I have to train
>  them?  Not to mention, they're failing classes and so on.
>  There's maybe one more person on this list who has seen this happen (Hey
>  Greg), and can back me up.
>  I'd have less of a problem with things like Periodic table programs,
>  since they happen to be used a lot less, and I have less work to do as a
>  result.
>  If you want to play games on class time, cut class.  You're obviously
>  not learning either way.  Give the seat to someone who wants to learn.
>  CK

HA!  i know exactly how you feel.. i saved myself from that by giving my
calculator to my older brother and getting a different one than what my school
gives.. the last program i distributed was "no way out"  ....i'm evil
-dave  (have you ever seen some kid playing fall-down in the middle of class
and suddenly jump out of his seat and yell : "I HAVE A HIGH SCORE! YES!"
...and the teachers blame ME for that..)