Re: Re(2): Re(2): TI-H: Question to sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): Re(2): TI-H: Question to sound

No, I really thought it meant "fuck off".  There are such slangs in México
too you know.  If you cannot handle 'words', then maybe we can drag you away
from nice friendly Pittsburgh and send you on a field trip to New York City
or maybe Afghanastan or Iraq. Maybe you can see what it is like in Russia,
Indo-China or even México where they have to live under a horrific
leadership and have no food.  Then we'll see if you care whether or not I
say any of those words.