Re: TI-H: CBL clone (METER)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: CBL clone (METER)

well, the ones in our calcs is a 6Mhz that is crippled to ~2 Mhz.  with the
'turbo' mode, it gets back up to the 6, or the 6.144Mhz wich is the max
clockable for that cpu version in the calcs.

instuctrions take anywhere from 2-15 t-cycles to run, so at an average of,
say, 8 t's per instruction, at 2 Mhz, that would be 2000000/8 instructions
per second, or abouit .25 mips~~250,000ips.  the 200khz would be 200,000hz.
250000ips/200000hz=.125instructions per cycle.
I dont know.  i dont really want to logically figure this out really.  :)
i dont think it would be very possible, unless you used all the small
(~2-4tcycles) instuctions in the loop.
<shrug> again, i dont know.
:)
Jonathan