TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

Wow! I think this case will ROCK!!!

I got a Tiger QuizWiz from a second hand store for $.75 and decided to see if
I could salvage some scraps from it. It had brand new batteries, so I'd
already saved on those!!!

Anyway, I got to thinking, and it would be GREAT for a calc!!!

It's the right size, and has one switch built in already, speaker (although
I'm going to replace it with a Piezo speaker), and even a hinging case!

The only thing I don't like is that the hinging case gets in the way for when
you need both hands on the calc.

What I'll probably do is make a latch type thing, so you hook one side, and
then snap the other in, so it just comes off. The other big problem is it only
holds 3 AAs instead of 4.

If anyone has any recomendations, let me know! I guess I can always just put a
plain Rat Shack case inside it.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: