TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

Hey, i actualy did it!!! I installed a TI-85 front into the case!!!

IT LOOKS SOOOOOOO COOL!!!

I still have to figure out the battery case, but I think I'll just install a 4
AA Rat Shack inside the calc and glue a pad of foam to keept hem in place. To
replace them, you'd just take out the screws and replace them.

I'll buy a lithium button cell holder and solder it to the board, to hold the
backup battery.

I'm adding a volume control for the speaker, and it has a built in switch I'm
using for the turbo. I'll add an internal EII when it's released. This thing
is SO nice!!! I'm going to install EL and maybe an internal temp sensor or
some other nice stuff like that! (:

And I can't forget a SPinTerface port! (:

I'll have to wait till monday for my new voltage regulators to arrive.

I'll pay up to $10 for another Tiger Quizwiz if anyone has one, unless I can't
find some more here. i remember the commercials they had for them. Those
cartridges are just some jumper wires that join 10 pins in different
combinations! stupid, huh!!! Cheap though, so they fork out probably 10 cents
and sell for $10 bucks or whatever thay sold those things for! /:
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html